|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
We are excited to be working in partnership with Britain's leading trailer manufacturer Ifor Williams Trailers Ltd.
The company's philosophy is to manufacture trailers of the highest quality that combine the latest technology with strength, durability, ease of maintenance and value for money.
At their location in Corwen, we are looking to recruit FLT Drivers to join their team on a temp to perm assignment. A permanent role will be available to all candidates who successfully complete a probation period.
Duties will include:
- Operation of a counterbalance FLT to move raw materials and finished products around the site.
- Unloading raw materials from trailers.
- Loading finished products into trailers.
- Handballing of products onto pallets.
Successful candidates will:
- A valid Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Be hardworking and reliable
- Have proven assembly experience, ideally from an engineering background
- Have a good attitude to work
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 6am -2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating shifts
- £10.21 per hour
- Free parking on site.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- 33 days holiday (Incl. bank holidays) after probation period.
- Christmas Shutdown