A Counterbalance Forklift Truck Driver is required for a temporary, ongoing position, to work for our client, a well-established manufacturing company. Based in Southend-on-Sea
Immediate start available, and ongoing work throughout January.
Monday – Friday
10:00 - 18:00
Rates of pay:
- Loading/Unloading using an FLT
- Moving and storing goods correctly
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Always follow safety rules, avoid improvisation, and comply with the health and safety policy
- Working efficiently to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Other general Forklift Truck Driver duties
Must have minimum 6 months experience operating Counterbalance FLT and valid licence.
To apply for this FLT position, please submit your CV via the 'apply now' button, or get in touch with our Southend Branch on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01702 987900
gap personnel is operating as the employment business