gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for an FLT driver to join a well-established company based in the Caerphilly area. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their teams. The role will involve working in a fast paced Food Environment. We are looking for someone who has previous experience as a FLT Driver.
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £9.05 - £11.31per hour
Shifts: Monday-Friday 6am-2pm on training, after training changing to 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating weeks.
Duties to include:
- Operating industrial forklift truck to collect products from the warehouse
- Transporting products to production area
- Transporting finished products back to the warehouse
- Adhering to Heath & Safety procedures at all times
- Helping out in the Warehouse when required
Successful Candidate will:
- Hold a valid industrial forklift truck licence
- Have previous warehouse and forklift driver experience
- Hvae a good work ethic
-Flexible with shift times, available on Weekends if required
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Closing Date 14th April 2022.