Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£12.17 per hour|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for an FLT Counterbalance Driver to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties to Include:
- Operation of an FLT Counterbalance to transport stock around the site and load raw materials onto the end of production lines.
- Supporting the production line in unwrapping and loading the raw materials into the machines.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean of used pallets.
- Unloading of raw materials from trailers and putting away the product into the warehouse.
- Loading of trailers with finished products ready for despatch to customer.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have an in-date FLT Counterbalance Certificate.
- Be able to work a 12 hour, 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Be able to manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Be available to complete overtime shifts when required by the business.
- £12.17 per hour Basic
- £18.26 per hour Overtime Weekdays and Saturday
- £25.40 per hour Overtime Sunday and Bank Holiday
- 12 hour shifts 6-6
- 4 on 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights
- Planned 10 day and 18 day shutdowns throughout the year as part of the shift rota.
- Free Parking on site
- Subsidised canteen serving hot meals
- Opportunity for progression within the business