The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group is acting as an Employment Business.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in the Wrexham area for an FLT Driver to work on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Palletising and moving stock around site
- Building cardboard boxes
- Other general warehouse duties
- Loading and unloading goods
- Must hold a valid FLT counterbalance licence/certificate
- Some previous FLT experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills