The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an FLT Counterbalance Driver to join our client’s team based in Sandycroft on a temporary on-going basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £9.18 per hour
- Monday – Friday - Roating shifts
- 6:00am - 2:00pm / 2:00pm - 10:00pm
- Responsible for the despatch of finished goods
- Have an excellent understanding of health and safety within the warehouse
- Moving goods via a Counterbalance Truck
- Applicants must have a valid counterbalance license.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working on a counterbalance truck
- Have experience of working within a very busy environment
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date: 30.04.2019