Gap personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit for FLT Reach and Counterbalance Drivers for a well established logistics company in Winsford
Hours of work:
Monday- Friday 07.30-16.30 OR Sunday-Thursday 21.00-06.00
£10.30 per hour day rate/ £12.30 per hour night rate (after initial 2 week training period at £10.30 per hour for day rate)
Positions initially offer temporary / ongoing placements. Permanent opportunities may be offered following completion of 12 weeks; permanent opportunities are subject to the client’s requirements.
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor your key responsibilities will be to assist with the setup of the production lines and support the flow of materials throughout the factory. Your role will include organising stock and the delivery of parts to the production lines. You will be responsible for monitoring stock levels and replenishing storage areas. In addition, you will maintain good housekeeping in the material storage areas and ensure records are kept of all stock movements.
- Delivering materials to production lines
- Making and delivering kits to production lines
- Monitoring stock levels and replenishing storage areas
- Using our unique system to locate and track materials
- Ensuring all stock parts are stored in the correct location
- Assisting the Logistics Supervisor with routine stock checks
- Maintaining accurate records of stock movements
- Ensuring adherence to H&S rules and regulations
- Ensuring cleanliness and good housekeeping in and around the factory
Key Skills and Experience
- Effective communication skills are essential
- FLT Reach and Counterbalance Licenses and experience are essential
- A structured approach to record keeping
- Experience in a warehouse or factory floor environment is essential
If you wish to apply please contact the gap team on 01270 581 888. Closing date for this position is 06/12/2019
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.