|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
About us: Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for Warehouse Operative/ FLT Driver to join a well-established manufacturing company who specialise in automotive products. Our client is seeking new talent to join their team.
Role: Warehouse Operative/ FLT Driver
Contract Type: Temporary 6 Months
Business Area: Manufacturing/Automotive
- Quality Checking
- Unload, Place and process incoming inventory/deliveries
- Ensuring delivery yard/area remains safe and clean
- Stock Control Warehouse Maintenence
- Liaise with customer service, purchasing/logistics and other staff in relation to materials movement and control
- Operate and be responsible for the safe use of all types of material handling equipment
- Raise any potential safety/quality issues to the relevant person(s)
- Contribute to COS and continuous improvement activities
- Support team members with training and guidance
- Carry out other duties as reasonably required by the business and within the capability of the employee which may include working temporarily in other areas of production when required.
You must have previous experience in Warehousing and valid Fork lift licence (Full training provided.)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
Days & Afternoons: £10.18
Nights: £11.94 (*subject to training and expected performance in role)
Shifts: Mornings/Afternoons/Nights (3 cycle weekly rotational shift pattern)
Mornings : 6am - 2pm
Afternoons: 2pm - 10pm
Nights : 10pm - 6am
Start date: Immediate
Hiring 10+ Candidates
To apply for the role please send an up to date CV.
This role is offering ongoing temporary opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
All applicants CVs will be screened. Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary