The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate is a leading manufacturing company for the Environmental, Aerospace & Laboratory Industries and have operations in the UK, US, Europe and Asia.
Due to an increase in their order book, they are looking for an FLT Driver to join their busy team on a temporary ongoing basis. The role may become permanent for the right candidate.
- Driving a Counterbalance Truck
- Moving stock, palletising, order picking using a scanning machine
- Stock Control
- Hold a valid FLT counterbalance licence
- Ideally have experience in a similar role
- Have a positive working attitude