|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit FLT driver for one of our well-established client based in Clitheroe
We are looking for experienced FLT driver with valid FLT Sideloader licence. Successful candidate will be involved in 50/50 manual picking v FLT within warehouse environment. Previous, proven warehouse experience in similar role would be beneficial
Contract: Temp to Perm
Factory Location: Clitheroe
Shifts: Flexible shift available which could be either 6 am - 2.15 pm, 7.30 am – 3.45 pm or 9.45 am – 6pm
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
- Stock picking - 50/50 manual picking v FLT within warehouse environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have valid / in date FLT licence
- Previous experience in similar role
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.