Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
FLT DRIVERS - TEMP TO PERM
My client based in Wrexham have an increase in their order book and as a result they are looking for more FLT Drivers
They provide top quality products all over UK and globally and are looking for someone to have the same work ethics as them
- Responsible for managing both stock and the assembling of different types of orders for dispatch with complete product familiarisation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the put away and pick/confirm processes are followed and managed inclusive of pallet configuration.
- Ensure the highest standard of general housekeeping is monitored daily and maintained.
- Assist the Lead Warehouse in producing monthly reports and initiatives on stock volume and space utilisation.
- To operate MHE safely and efficiently in line with the Company standards, operating procedures, ensuring any incidents/accidents are managed correctly.
- To ensure that safety standards are met and maintained in all areas under your responsibility. Utilising standard health and safety systems; Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessment, COSHH Assessment, Incident/Accident reporting and Permit to work.
- Minimum of 2 year working with in a warehouse environment
- Valid Counterbalance FLT licence
- Good understanding of Stock control and analysis (Essential)
- PC literate (Essential)
- Lean practices or knowledge (Desirable)
- Be physically fit and be able to perform repeated lifting, bending and stacking tasks
- Strong communication
- Dependable and have a reliable mode of transport to commute to work
- Able to work within a teamwork
- Able to operate in a sometimes-pressurised environment working to deadlines
These hours are working 6am-6pm/6pm-6am 2 days and 2 nights