This is a long term career !!- Join a team working for world leaders in beverage solutions, packing 6.5 billion litres per annum.
We are currently seeking to train FLT drivers to join our state of the art facility based in Kegworth and undertake VNA (Very Narrow Aisle truck) conversion courses.
We accept in-house and out of date FLT licenses, as refresher courses are provided.
The role will be reporting to the shift manager where you will help and assist storage, loading and offloading.
Currently recruiting on the below shift pattern;
Shifts; 3 days on (6am-6pm) 3 shifts off then 3 night shifts (6pm-6am)
payrates; £11.94 ph and £14.54ph paid for extra shifts for VNA drivers.
- FLT RTITB assessors working onsite for training and refreshers
- All breaks paid - 1 hour per shift
- Sustainable future with long term prospects.
- Free hot and cold drinks.
- Full time contracts available.
- On site canteen and shop
- ·Covid secure work place.
Please apply online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your details or call 01159347000.