|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||up tp £32,000|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a FLT Reach driver to join their team on a long-term basis.
Duties to Include;
- Ensure finished goods from departments are packed and labelled correctly ready for despatch.
- Ensure stock levels of consumable items used in the area are maintained and the operation does not stop due to lack of products.
- Operate computer systems and be able to issue the correct documentation using the system.
- Ensure rolls are correctly packed in the appropriate boxes following the agreed specifications.
- Operating a Reach Truck to manoeuvre rolls and stock around the packing area
- ensure effective shift hand-overs are completed so that the on-coming shift is aware of any issues.
- To ensure items are correctly labelled and that the correct number of rolls are packed on the agreed pallets as per individual packing specifications.
- Must have a valid Reach Licence
- Must have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Have a knowledge of Prism and AS400 computer systems.
- Will have basic mechanical knowledge;
- Will take pride in their work, striving for quality in everything they do;
- Will be able to work shifts;
- Will be flexible and willing to work overtime.
7am – 7pm days and 7pm – 7am nights working on a 3-team shift pattern
The position initially offers an ongoing placement, Permanent opportunities may be offered following completion of 12 weeks; permanent opportunities are subject to the clients requirements.
£12 per hour. After 12 weeks, the pay will increase to £32k.