The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Role: x1 FLT Reach Drivers
Job Term: Temporary
Location: Buxton - Harpur Hill SK17 9RZ
Remuneration: Rotating Shifts @ £8.38ph + 15% shift allowance + overtime (if required) at £12.57ph.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 6am till 2pm & 2pm till 10pm rotating shifts.
Job Description: Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Harpur Hill - Buxton SK17 9RZ.
We are currently looking for x1 FLT Reach Drivers to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for someone enjoys production work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills. We provide full a full brief ahead of the start day.
The job purpose is to:
- Be fully involved in picking stock, replenishing stock in high racking, dropping pallets down from racking, loading vehicles,
- Learn the warehouse management system to a high level,
- Ensure all production lines have the correct amount of stock to be able to complete their jobs,
- Ensure high quality at all times,
- General Warehouse duties,
- Clean the warehouse area when needed,
- Adhere to all H&S,
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager.
- Must have a valid FLT Reach Licence.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift,
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 07841 336588 or email your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: 14/06/2019.
Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.