The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel group are acting as an employment agency and we are looking to recruit a Forklift Reach and VNA drivers for our client based in Chorley buckshaw village.
Hours are: two week rotation: 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm
£9.47/h including shift allowance
Candidates must have a valid Counter Balance, Reach or VNA certificate, refreshed within the last 5 years.
- Experience in an E-commerce warehouse environment
- Good warehousing and communication skills both verbally and writte
- Target driven
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to specific guidelines
- Routine orientated
- Able to work as part of team as well as independently
- Quick and efficient picking and packing items ready for dispatch
- Accepting and checking deliveries
- Stock Management
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and compliance
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Warehouse
- Assisting with end of day cleaning
Desirable but not essential
- Reach Truck Experience
- Counter Balance Experience
- VNA Experience
Gap Personnel Group are committed to selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job