The gap personnel group is acting as an Employment Business.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in the Wrexham area for an FLT Reach Driver to work in a cold store enviroment on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent position for the right candiate. This role is working for a major supplier of chicken and duck products across the UK.
- Palletising and moving stock around site
- Scanning products
- Other general warehouse duties
- Loading and unloading goods
- Must hold a valid FLT Reach licence/certificate
- Flexible working attitude
- Some previous FLT experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
Working hours: Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Pay rate: £10.08 per hour with possible overtime
Licence: FLT Reach (required)
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.