|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Nia Parry|
Do you have a valid FLT license?
Are you interested in working in the food industry?
Gap personnel have the perfect opportunity for you!
The role is based in Ornua Foods, Leek. Ornua is an established part of the Leek community, boasting high tech facilities and plenty of opportunities for permanent positions after 12 weeks.
Starting immediately, we have either rotating days or static night shifts available:
- Rotating Days: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm rotating weekly. £10.00 per hour. Optional Sunday overtime paid at double time
- Static Nights: Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am. £10.92 per hour. Optional Friday night overtime paid at double time
- Transport Provided
- Earn up to an additional £400 via the Christmas Overtime Incentive Scheme.
(Not able to commit to these hours? Speak to one of our team about part time work at Ornua Foods)
Working in a fast paced and lively environment, basic job roles include ensuring FLT’s are driven safely and are checked for safe operation before use. Providing manufacturing areas with required materials in a timely manner. Carrying out stock transactions and moving and storing materials in accordance with safe weight limits.
With roots dating back to 1922, Ornua pride themselves on equality and diversity. Benefits include: paid break times, free hot breakfast on Fridays, free tea and coffee on shift, space for progression and ongoing training, access to all company facilities and permanent offers for appropriate candidates.
If you’re interested, please apply by:
- Text/WhatsApp ‘Ornua FLT’ to 07740824855 and we’ll get back to you straight away.
- Emailing your CV to email@example.com
- Calling our office direct on 01782 289090