|Contact Name:||Adam Stewart|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in Flint. We are looking to recruit a Counterbalance Truck Driver / Logistics Administrator to join their team on a temporary on-going basis.
Pay & Working Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 6am – 2pm Shift
- £10 per hour
*Immediate starts available*
- Loading and unloading using FLT Counterbalance truck within a warehouse environment
- Completing general warehousing tasks including manual loading and unloading
- Working within a fast-paced warehouse using your own initiative but also working successfully as part of the team
- Logistic Duties
- Administration tasks
Essential Skills / Experience
- FLT Counterbalance Truck license with experience of operating FLT Counterbalance
- Previously worked within a busy warehousing environment
- SAP Experience
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.