|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||10 - 999999 hour|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
We currently recruiting for a warehouse operative with a counterbalance forklift license for our client based in Oldbury (B69). Training for the job will be given at site based in Oldbury (B69), but from October/November you will be relocated to new site in Aston (B64).
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 6:00-14:00 or 9:00-18:00
Pay rate: £10 per hour.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager the warehouse operative with counterbalance forklift license will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
- Identifying and reporting product defects
- Checking in delivery orders are correct
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations
- Working within a busy environment the role entails moving products around the warehouse and yard which does include some outdoor exposure.
This role is a temp to perm contract with your first 12 weeks placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered after this period is completed.
The candidate must have up to date counterbalance licence to be considered for the role and provide evidence of this. Prior starting you will have to attend site for an interview and site familiarisation.
To apply for this role send your CV to Wolverhampton@gap-personnel.com or call 01902 422 940!