|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for an FLT/Yard Labourer in the Rugby (CV21) area, to assist with the smooth running of loading, unloading of lorries and production areas, ensuring quality and productivity at all times.
The Job Role:
• This position is of a manual nature and involves lifting and handling of steel reinforcing as well as other
• Reporting to the Foreman.
• You will be trained to use the overhead cranes.
• Making sure that jobs meet the required deadline.
• Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are always followed.
- Someone who is reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Be flexible to do paid overtime when necessary.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Having a passionate and positive attitude with a willingness to learn along with a strong work ethic.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- Must have good mathematics skills.
- Verbal communication with accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Valid counterbalance forklift license is a MUST.
- Experience in loading, unloading vehicles.
- A competitive salary plus regular overtime
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Training, mentoring and support
- Opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate after 12 weeks
Hours: 07:00-16:30, Monday-Friday
Breaks: x1 30 mins unpaid and x2 15 minutes paid
To apply for this role please call 01902 422 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and reference 'FLTyard'
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2021
gap personnel operating as an employment business