Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast paced and fast-growing warehouse in Pontyclun. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. Who will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, our client needs you!
Shift pattern Available: Monday – Friday, shifts can be anything between 7am -7pm, candidates must be flexible for above working hours and available for overtimes on weekend.
- Operating industrial forklift truck to collect products from the warehouse
- Loading trailers with the fork lift truck
- Pallet turning
- Picking and moving pallets around
- Loading and unloading pallets from incoming and outgoing containers
- Current Counterbalance and Reach license
- Previous FLT experience
- Previous warehouse experience
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. Closing date for the application is the 18th of February 2020