The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Supervisor for our FMCG client based in Chippenham.
As a production supervisor you will be responsible for their new purpose built high care centre managing all the operatives and overseeing with various process’ to include packing, cooking, storage and cleaning of products.
- Managing a small team of general operatives ensuring everyone is briefed on KPI’s, key duties and offer ongoing training
- Completing all relevant documentation accurately and in accordance with companys procedures
- Ongoing auditing of process’ throughout the shifts for compliance
- Train new starters and current employees and rotate staff to ensure they are multiskilled
- Ensure GMP scores are achieved daily
- Focus on 100% right first time principles
- Providing weekly KPI information for the team to focus on
The ideal candidate:
- Have experience within a high care environment – our client would consider someone with a strong operative background looking for the next step in their career
- Have your own transport due to location
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Be HACCP Level 2
- Level 2 Food Safety Trained
Working hours can vary but will be between Monday-Friday (47.5 hours per week), they offer free on-site parking and gym facilities. Salary is negotiable depending on experience but will be within the region of £25,000 per annum.
This role is interviewing now, if interested please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 431746.