The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group is acting as an Employment Business.
Our client in Wrexham is a leader in their field of food production and distribute their chilled products all over the UK and World. As they are number 1 in their industry, they are looking for a further 5 Production Operators to join their team on a temporary basis.
The working hours are rotational morning and afternoon shifts and 12 hour days Monday to Friday and including weekends with pay rate of £8.21
- Handling chilled meats and placing into trays
- Temperature and quality control
- Packing, labelling
- Adhering to Health and Safety requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced production enviroment
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to peform repetitive tasks with ease