|Salary:||£8.75 - £10.50 depending on shift|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*EXCITING ONGOING OPPORTUNITES AVAILABLE – FOOD PACKING & PRODUCTION OPERATIVES*
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based on Zone 2 of the Deeside Industrial Park. We’re currently recruiting for Food Packing & Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Thursday Days (6am-6pm) – £8.75 per hour
- Monday to Wednesday Nights (6pm-6am) – £10.50 per hour
- Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- End of line packing duties ensuring products are packed in a timely manner ready for despatch
- Able to work as part of a team but also to own initiative
- Cleaning of machinery to ensure hygiene is kept to the highest of standards
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety site rules
- Working to meet deadlines and targets
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Able to work to meet deadlines
- Packing based experience
- Previously worked within a food manufacturing environment
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.