PREPERATION & PACKING OPERATIVES – CENTRAL BRISTOL, BS2
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Preparation & Packing Line Operatives based at St Phillips, Central Bristol BS2
As a Preparation & Packing Line Operative you will be joining a business that supply baked goods to all of the UK’s leading supermarkets, motorway services and stores. This role is all about creativity, attention to detail and quality control!
The role of the preparation & packing operative will involve:
- Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
- Making up packing boxes
- End of line duties to include finishing, glazing and filling
- Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
- Weighing and labelling of products
- Cleaning and sanitizing of food preparation areas.
The working hours you can choose from:
- Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7
- Hours ranging between 3pm & 2am
- £9.91 per hour
The site boasts easy access to travel, free parking, staff goodies and treats and supplying the nations favourite sweet treat!
To apply for the Preparation & Packing Line Operative role, please click APPLY now.