|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel are proud to be supporting in the recruitment with Eurilait Ltd for our 4th year. In preperation for their busy season ahead they are looking to add 5 Line Leaders to their team to ensure that the packing department is running smoothly and efficiently.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager you will manage the day to day accountabilities of a production line and its team of production operatives. Ensuring that the line is run to its correct level of productivity and that yield targets are met whilst ensuring that all company policies and health & safety guidelines are adhered to.
The role of the production line leader will further involve:
- Maintain a productivity target is achieved and that product is supplied for distribution on time and through full adherence to production plans.
- Ensure that the Production job sheets, planned each day, are completed for your line with the “standard” agreed with the Factory Manager/Front Line Manager.
- Ensure we have Guides to Productions and SOP’s for all product lines and they are kept in good order. Report any difference’s or changes to your Factory Manager/ Front Line Manager.
- Conduct basic housekeeping responsibilities ensuring that all cleaning is conducted to the required standard
- Report absence and behavioural issues to your Factory Manager/Front Line Manager.
- Continuously monitor the performance of your team and offer suggestions as to how improvements can be made
- To inspire and lead the teams in all aspects of operational improvement
- Ensure efficient line change overs occur, between production runs, making sure all Products & Packaging are returned to the correct warehouse locations at the end of each production run with corrected quantity and pallet sheet.
- Working in conjunction with the Production Quality Team, ensure that customer specifications for all quality attributes are met.
- Act as internal coach and be able to help develop the skills of other team members within the line and act as a mentor during training
The working hours currently are: Monday to Friday – 8am-4pm although as the site enters peak this will then switch to Monday to Friday 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
The pay rate for the role is: Monday to Friday - £9.61 per hour rising to £10.11 per hour after successfully completing your 12 week probation period.
Joining this company at this time of year is perfect to ensure that you obtain the right level of training and process understanding of the site.