gap personnel are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
Role: Food Production Operative
Job Term: Full Time - Temporary on-going
Days – 05:45-18:00 (4 on 4 off)
Nights – 17:45-06:00 (4 on 4 off)
Pay : £8.72ph (standard)
overtime: £10.90 ph
*OT rate available after 44 hours
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· Subsidised Staff Shop
· FREE PPE
· Paid Induction
· Temp - Perm Opportunities
· Producing/ Packing products within a timely manner
· Operating Machinery where necessary
· Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
· Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
· Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
· Must be available to work all 4 shifts
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
gap personnel are working with an innovative and ever-growing food production company to help expand their team, providing fantastic opportunities to the right individuals. They pride themselves on their work ethic and friendly working environment and are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis. They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hardworking and committed. Further opportunities in this employment could also lead to more specialist roles.
Closing date for application is 31st July 2020
To apply directly:
-please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-please call 0333 344 6977
-please send a message to WhatsApp: 07828226308 with text "Crewe, your name and phone number"