Food Production Operatives Required
Location: Nantwich CW5
Job Term: Full Time - Temporary on-going
Working hours : Days – 6am-6pm 4 on, 4 off or Nights – 6pm-6am, 4 on, 4 off.
Pay : £8.21ph. OT rate available after 38.5 hours.
Details : Leading employment business gap personnel are working with an innovative and ever-growing food production company to help expand their team, providing fantastic opportunities to the right individuals. They pride themselves on their work ethic and friendly working environment and are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis. They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hardworking and committed. Further opportunities in this employment could also lead to more specialist roles.
· Subsidised travel from Crewe
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· Subsidised Staff Shop
· FREE PPE
· Paid Induction
· Temp - Perm Opportunities
· Producing/ Packing products within a timely manner
· Operating Machinery where necessary
· Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
· Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
· Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
· Must be available to work all 4 shifts
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
To apply for this position you can:
-click on the "Apply now" button
-send us a message on WhatsApp on: 07828226308 with the text 'Nantwich and your full name and phone number"
-call us on 0333 344 69 77
-send your CV: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com