|Salary:||£8.51 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sabina Kucerova|
Do you have a catering background, a passion for food, want to work for a recognized brand AND have a role with no weekends OR split shifts? The read on.
gap personnel are currently looking to recruit a number of food production and kitchen preparation assistants based in Brentry. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about high quality food and understand what is required to achieve this.
The successful candidates will assist in multiple tasks such as loading, unloading, packing, labelling of a bespoke local product. Passion is essential - everything that is put into making the produce is based on years of hard work, recipe adaptations, product development, testing and a team with an aligned vision. The core workforce has been with the business for a high number of years, within that time they have seen their product developed into one of the UK’s leading product - and it isn’t going to be stopping anytime soon with year on year growth forecasted.
- Supporting kitchen production placing products into relevant trays
- Filling depositor with mix and loading into production areas
- Quality control of all products at pre-bake match recipe specifications
- Loading and unloading of products from production line
- Ensuring that production targets are met
- following the stock rotation requirements
- Items are removed from ovens, finished and match quality standards
- Recording of temperatures and batch codes
- Placing baked items into sleeves, wrapped, placed into outer boxes
- Knowledge of various basic cooking procedures and methods
- Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
- Ability to work well in a team - good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to food quality and control
- Annual bonus scheme (profit related)
- Child care vouchers
- Every Friday is a free meal day!
- Staff discount on meals
- Over time available @ x1.5
Working hours are:
- (Option 1) Monday to Friday 18:00 - 03:00
- (Option 2) Monday to Friday 06:00 18:00
- (Option 3) Monday to Friday 03:00 - 12:00
- (Option 4) Monday to Friday 13:00 - 22:00
- NO WEEKENDS!!
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.