|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap are recruiting for Food Production operatives starting immediately on a temporary ongoing basis based in . Due to the you must have your own transport.
Working on the production line you will be responsible for:
• Packing, labelling and re-boxing of products
• Checking products on the production line for quality
• Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
• Maintaining a clean production environment
• Simple machine maintenance
• Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
You have a shift pattern choice of:
• Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm (early Friday)
• Monday to Friday (early Friday)
The pay rate for the role is:
• £8.95ph basic hours
• £13.43 Saturday's Rate
• £17.90 Sunday's Rate
Full training for this role, alongside company inductions to you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides access to car park, canteen, vending machines, a fun & friendly atmosphere and early finishes.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as , or Facebook messenger.
Please that if you are applying for this that you are available to start on the required dates.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage , all applicants a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to all candidates are in a safe and managed environment. gap group to the , recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.