|Salary:||9 - 14 hour|
|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
2 x FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED / IMMEDIATE STARTS / NEAR CHARD
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 2 x food production operatives for our new client based near Chard, Somerset starting immediately.
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times.
The role will consist of working in various packing departments where you will be responsible for:
- Feeding production with relevant mould equipment
- Rotation of product to ensure drainage (approx. 10kg in weight)
- End of line removal of product and place into cooling racks
- End of line duties to include palletizing/wrapping/labelling
- Quality control checks of products for defects, damage
- Weighing, stacking and rotation into cooling areas
This is a temporary ongoing position until Christmas. This is a cooking environment and therefore temperatures range between ambient and humid.
The working shifts are:
- Tuesday to Saturday, 7am – 5pm (adhoc Sunday's may be required during peak period - overtime rate included)
- Your first day will be on the Monday for induction and site H&S
The pay rate for the role is:
- Basic Rate - £9.45 per hour
- Overtime at x1.3 & 1.5
We are now able to offer 2 ways to register:
- Option 1 – Come to a local branch where we can complete your registration abiding by all social distancing measures
- Option 2 – Video remote registration – register from home!