|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to join our fast-growing fine food company based on the outskirts of Swindon on a temporary basis.
Ideally, you will have gained previous experience within the food industry and are able to use own initiative to work alone, as well as part of a larger production team.
A Food Hygiene qualification would be advantageous, but not necessary.
• Operating semi & automatic filling and packing machinery
• Cooking recipes in batches to order
• Ensuring that health and safety and technical procedures are followed
• Recording temperatures and reporting any issues
• Cleaning of kitchen and machine to highest standards
The role offers sociable hours of Monday – Friday (No weekends!), and pay is offered at £9.00ph.
Immediate starts are available.
Please send an up to date CV to Swindon@gap-personnel.com to apply