|Salary:||£8.72-£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toma Jovaisaite|
Food Production Operative
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: £8.72-£10 p/h
Contact Name: Joseph Bridges
Our client, a leading food production company based in Bilston are currently looking for food production operatives to start work with them on an on-going basis. Your role will involve working on a production line using various processes to help in the manufacturing of food items. A high level of dexterity is required for the role as you will be expected to be keep up with the fast pace of the production line.
They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hardworking and committed. Further opportunities in this employment could also lead to more specialist roles.
Working hours are Monday – Friday on shifts 6am – 3pm & 3pm – 11pm.
Pay rate is £8.72
· Must be available to work all 5 shifts
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· Subsidised Staff Shop
· Temp - Perm Opportunities
To apply you can:
-click on the "Apply now" button
-send your CV to Joseph.Bridges@gap-personnel.com
-or text your full name and email adress to 07736 893051