|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client
As part of the production team you will undertake a variety of duties within the production and packaging process, ensuring products are produced to the highest quality.
Role: Food Production Operative
Location: Shoreham-by-Sea (BN43)
Pay rate and shifts:
12 hours shifts / 4 in 4 off
Day shift starts 7a.m to 7 p.m pay rate 8.72£ per hour Overtime £10.90 per hour
Night shift starts 7p.m. to 7 a.m pay rate 9.52£ per hour Overtime £11.90 per hour
*All rates are paid in accordance with National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage
*Temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
Key responsibilities and Tasks:
- Using cutting, mixing equipment
- Packing product for despatch
- General kitchen duties to assist in making various products
- Assisting by adding toppings to products
- Moving equipment such as trolleys
- Handling raw materials for production
- Understanding and adhering to quality operating procedures.
- Housekeeping, clean as you go
- Comply with all health and safety policies
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately
- To be diligent in monitoring product quality and report any substandard products or ingredients to your immediate supervisor
*Experience of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment is advantageous although not essential as training and guidance will be given.
Closing date for application is 12th February 2021
To apply for this position, you can:
-send us a message on WhatsApp on: 07828226308 with the text "SHOREHAM BY SEA and your full name and phone number"
-send your CV: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com or call us on 0333 3446977
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business