|Salary:||£9.28 to £11.31 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
Gap Personnel, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Food Production Operatives for one of the UK's largest food businesses based at Hereford
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be involved in the production and packaging of raw food products. Working on the BBQ you will be focusing on the preparation of the BBQ products, such as skewers and marinated meats. You will adhere to health and safety at all times and follow all tasks in line with food safety rules.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Weighing, assembling and packing products ready for despatch.
• Labelling of products
• To pack and grade product to the required standard and meet the required packing rates as instructed by Team Leader/Management
• Manual handling, lifting equipment and products up to 20kg
• Carry out all duties in line with bird welfare, food safety and HSE guidelines
• Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
• Wearing the required and correct PPE at all times
• Co-operate in the continuous improvement of company quality, safety and productivity standards.
• Maintaining a clean production environment individually and as part of a team
What we are looking for:
• Good level of English and basic numeracy skills
• The ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
• Good attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
• Experience within a production/manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Working Hours and pay rates:
- Saturday and Sunday 06:00-16:00 - £9.28 with £2.13 shift premium on top
- Monday – Friday 14:00-23:00 / Tuesday – Saturday 05:00-14:00 - £9.28 with 53p shift premium on top
- Monday to Friday 05:00-14:00 / 14:00-23:00 - £9.28 with 42p shift allowance on top
To apply please click Apply or call on 01902 422940