|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||8 - 13 hour|
|Contact Name:||Ewelina Mrowiec|
We are recruiting candidates for Food Production Operative jobs in Chichester - immediate start.
If successful, you’ll be based at our client’s fantastic factory in Chichester.
Working in a fast-paced distribution environment, your duties will include:
- Placing each food item into a container along a production line
- Packing finished packs into boxed or crates and checking the quality of the packs. Some food items are prepared by hand.
Experience in a warehouse environment isn’t essential as full training will be provided, a positive attitude and willingness to learn are more important.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic working environment and facilities onsite including free parking and canteen
- Full PPE provided
- Gap rewards/Employee of the month
- Training and support
- Flexible rota
There are various shifts available including:
- Days: 6:30am-6pm, 7:30am-7pm, 12:30pm-12am
£8.91 p/hr Overtime* - £13.37 p/hr
*OT rate available after 40 hours
To apply for this Food Production Operative job, please either submit your CV via the 'apply now' button, or get in touch with gap personnel's onsite team on firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01243 201 001.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.