The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Rhyl area. Our client is looking for Food Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
Food Production & Packing Operatives £8.50 (rising to £8.80ph after 6 weeks)
*POTENTIAL ONGOING POSITIONS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES*
Pay & Hours of Work
Monday to Friday
- 6:00am – 14:00pm
- 7:00am – 15:00pm
- 8:00am – 15:00pm
- £8.50p/h rising to £8.80ph
Candidate flexibility is key for this position
Job Role Duties
- Packing / labelling of the cheese
- Handling fresh cheese
- Weighing out products to ensure they meet deadlines
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies
- Previous experience of working within food manufacturing would be ideal
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and committed
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to us on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call out office for further information on 01352762213
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.