FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS / TWILIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives for one of our well-established clients based near Chippenham which are going through an exciting period of growth.
As a food production operative you will bne joining a nationally recognised brand that specialise in baked goods. The site operates across 2 shifts and we are currently recruiting for their Twilight shift - 2pm - 10pm.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Weighing ingredients ready for mixing.
- Mixing down ingredients.
- Getting goods ready to bake in the ovens.
- Quality checking of finished product.
- Working in the cleaning area ensuring all equipment is ready to use.
- When you are fully trained you may be put in departments which involve finishing of the baked goods and cutting them to size.
The ideal candidate:
- Be comfortable working within small teams.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Ideally have your own transport.
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 6am- 2pm
- Monday - Thursday, 2pm - 10pm with an earlier shift on Friday of 12pm - 8pm
- £9.30 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment.
Our client offers free on-site parking, full training on shift, a friendly, relaxed and fun environment and you may even get some goodies to take home!
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com