|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVES - ILCHESTER
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives for our well known client, Norseland, based in Ilchester, Somerset on a temp – perm assignment.
Norseland are a leading speciality cheese supplier in the UK with nearly 60 years of product experience and development, supplying their product to all of the UK’s leading supermarkets aswell as international markets across the globe including the United States, Europe and Australasia.
Due to the location of this site we would require you to have your own transport.
- Run machinery and robots
- Produce award winning cheese
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Professional manner
- Good English language
- Willing to be flexible
- Meet standards of personal hygiene and compliance required by the business
- Experience in food manufacturing is desirable
Previous manufacturing / food production experience is desired although full training will be provided!
Pay & Hours:
- Rotating shift pattern Monday - Friday 6:00am – 14:00pm / 14:00pm – 22:00pm OR Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 15:00pm / 15:00pm – 1:00am OR Friday – Sunday 6:00am – 18:00pm
- Overtime available
- Temp – Perm role
- £9.43 per hour + additional shift premiums for night and weekend working
To apply for this Food Production Operative role, please submit your CV through the 'Apply Now' button or conatct our Exeter branch on 01392 273665.