|Salary:||£8.91-£8.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
Food Production Operative
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Working hours are: Monday – Friday on shifts 6am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm.
Salary: £8.91-£8.95 p/h overtimes available
Contact Name: Joseph Bridges or Andrew Jones
*All the candidates will have to have induction onsite prior starting.
Our client, a leading food production company based in Bilston are currently looking for food production operatives to start work with them on an on-going basis. Your role will involve working on a production line using various processes to help in the manufacturing of food items. A high level of dexterity is required for the role as you will be expected to be keep up with the fast pace of the production line.
They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hardworking and committed. Further opportunities in this employment could also lead to more specialist roles.
- Must be available to work all 5-6 shifts a week
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Staff Shop
- FREE PPE
- Temp - Perm Opportunities
To apply you can:
-click on the "Apply now" button
-text your full name and email address to 07736 893051