|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Ewelina Mrowiec|
We are recruiting candidates for Food Production Operative jobs in Chichester - immediate start.
If successful, you’ll be based at our client’s fantastic factory in Chichester.
£9.50 p/hr Overtime** - £11.88 p/hr
**OT rate available above 36.75 hours
Working in a fast-paced distribution environment, your duties will include:
- Placing each food item into a container along a production line
- Packing finished packs into boxed or crates and checking the quality of the packs. Some food items are prepared by hand.
Experience in a warehouse environment isn’t essential as full training will be provided, a positive attitude and willingness to learn are more important.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic working environment and facilities onsite including free parking and canteen
- FREE tea & coffee
- TRANSPORT from Portsmouth
- Temp to perm opportunities afer 12 weeks
- Full PPE provided
- Gap rewards/Employee of the month
- Training and support
- Flexible rota
There are various shifts available for food production operatives:
- Days: 6:30am-6pm, 7:30am-7pm, 12:30pm-12am
To apply for this Food Production Operative job, please either submit your CV via the 'apply now' button, or get in touch with gap personnel's onsite team on firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01243 201 001.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.