|Contact Name:||Denisa Crisan|
Gap personnel are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to start work with them on an on-ongoing basis.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 18:00pm
Pay rates: £9.60 per hour
Reporting to the Production Supervisor you will be working directly on a production line or within a production area, involved in the preparation, processing, packing or despatch of frozen food products. Previous food production experience would be preferable but not essential.
You may be required to carry out any, or all the following:
- Physical lifting and movement of ingredients finished products or equipment.
- Accurate weighing of ingredients or packing frozen product into outer cases
- Follow strict policy to ensure food quality and safety standards and health and safety standards
- Safe operation of production equipment
- Cleaning production equipment and surrounding areas
- Recording control measurements and maintaining written production records
- Working in a chilled or frozen environment
You will be:
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Willing to change tasks as production requires.
- Able to communicate easily in English with other staff and to understand the written records and documents
- Able to carry out the physical tasks that would reasonably be required.
- Full training will be given where applicable
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that’s on the up, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long!