|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / NEWTON ABBOT – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Food Production Operatives based at Heathfield Industrial Estate on a temporary to perm assignment.
No previous experience is required for this role as full training and induction will be provided!
Reporting to your Line Supervisor your duties will include:
- Work effectively with your team to produce a range of fish and vegetable products to specifications
- Ensuring all allergen controls and PPE are in place
- Quality control
- Ensuring all health and safety guidelines are followed
- Ensure department is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Working within a chilled temperature
- Free parking on site
- Free tea and coffee
- Full PPE provided
- 3 x unpaid breaks
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Friday
- 7am – 6pm OR 8am – 7pm (can be flexible with these hours)
- £9.50 per hour
To apply for this ‘Food Production Operative’ role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.