|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.64|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / NEWTON ABBOT – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Food Production Operatives based at Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot on a temp – perm assignment with immediate starts.
You would be working for a leading supplier of sous-vide and ready prepared meals, supplying food products to the hospitality, travel, leisure and casual dining sectors.
As a Food Production Operative your duties will include:
- Working with raw and cooked meats and taking meat of bones
- Packing ready meals and cooked meat into packaging
- Mixing ingredients
- Washing of cooking equipment
- Deep clean of production area after cooking
No previous experience is needed for this role as full training will be provided and no transport is needed due to the location being on public transport links.
- Free food products on a Tuesday & Thursday – enough free food to feed your family for a week!
- Tea & Coffee facilities on site
- On road parking outside the factory
- Onsite lockers provided
- PPE provided
- Full training & induction provided on first day
Hours & Pay:
Day shift – 7:30 – 4:30 Monday to Friday is now £9.50 per hour
Late shift – 4pm – 12am Monday to Friday is now £10.07 per hour
Weekend shift – 8am to 8pm Fridays and 7am to 7pm Saturday and Sunday is now £10.64 per hour
- Overtime on Saturday’s paid at x 1.5
- Weekly pay
Please bare in mind that this is a cooking environment and therefore temperatures range between ambient and humid.
To apply for this Food Production Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch for more information on 01392 273665.