|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.42 - £15.07|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / CALLINGTON, CORNWALL – TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 20 Packing Operatives for The Cornwall Bakery based in Callington, Cornwall on temporary ongoing & temp to perm assignments with a variety of different shift patterns available!
The Cornwall Bakery produce premium quality chilled and ambient foods, well known for their savoury pastry products.
No previous experience is needed for this role as full training and development will be provided along with health and safety training.
Your duties as a Food Production Operative:
- Weighing of ingredients
- Loading the machines with trays
- Removing the products from the line and stacking on cooling racks
- Lining and preparing the trays
- Unloading rolled pastries
- Literacy and numerical skills
- Willing to learn and development
- Ability to communicate within a team
- Ability to follow instructions and use own initiative
- Free parking
- Free onsite gym
- Subsidised restaurant (fried breakfasts & hot meals), up to £3.50 for a full cooked meal
- Staff shop (subsidised prices on products & great deals on pasties and bakes!)
- Free tea and coffee
- Temp to perm opportunities available
Choice of hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday 8 or 12 hours - £9.42 per hour
- Monday to Friday 8 hours - £9.42 per hour
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 12 hours - £10.05
- Overtime paid at x1.25 over 39 hours (£14.13 - £15.07 per hour)
- £20 additional shift allowance applicable on extra shifts worked
To apply for this Packing Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.