The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives for our food production client based in Knowsley, Liverpool.
Applicants must have previous experience working within a factory environment and be flexible for shifts.
Available shifts (client runs Mon – Sat) and overtime available during busy periods
- DAYS: 0600 – 1500
- DAYS: 0700 – 1600
- EVENING: 1400 – 2300
- NIGHTS: 1600 -0100
Rate of Pay
- £7.70 to £8.21 per hour (age dependant)
- Working on a fast-paced food production line
- Packing products
- Keeping the work environment clean and tidy
- Heavy lifting and moving stock around the warehouse
- Other general warehouse and production duties.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a copy of your most recent CV to Liverpool@gap-personnel.com.
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 0151 236 9231.
Start Date: 01/04/2019
End Date: 01/05/2019