We are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work in Brierley Hill (DY5 area).
Shifts: 6pm-Midnight, Monday to Friday
Pay: £12.00 per hour
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Primarily you will be responsible for processing chicken on a production line, and learning the stages throughout the production process
- Will be packaging food products, including bacon, vegetables, cheese, etc. and preparing ready to cook meals
- Understand and achieve individual and department targets
- Carry out duties in line with customer specifications and requirements
- Carry out duties in line with bird welfare, food legislation, customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of the company’s quality, safety, and productivity standards.
- Meet hygiene standards individually and as part of a team
- Comply with HSE and food safety legislation
- Carry out instructions by your team leader or management to the best of your ability
- Manual handling of plant and equipment safety, once training is given
- A dynamic working environment!
- Realistic opportunities for training and development!
- Staff sales available from site!
- All PPE provided!
- Long Term Work!
If you are looking to work in a progressive, dynamic working environment, working alongside those who take pride in delivering results. Click Apply Now!