|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives in Hereford
Mon-Fri either set, or rotating shifts (5am-2pm, 2pm-11pm -weekly rotating)
Overtime paid at a premium rate is also available
£ 9.28 to £9.33 per hour, plus additional shift premium and overtime rates.
2 x 15 minutes (Paid) & 1 x 30 Minutes (Unpaid)
You will be required to work with raw chicken products, although you will not need to handle any live birds. You must be willing to work in chilled conditions and under strict H&S regulations.
Experience not required as all training is given on the job. Whilst undergoing training on the job, you will also develop in the areas of food safety and health and safety.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand and achieve individual and department targets
- Carry out duties in line with customer specifications and requirements
- Carry out duties in line with bird welfare, food legislation, customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of the company’s quality, safety, and productivity standards.
- Meet hygiene standards individually and as part of a team
- Comply with HSE and food safety legislation
- Carry out instructions by your team leader or management to the best of your ability
- Manual handling of plant and equipment safety, once training is given
- Employee benefits scheme including discount shopping vouchers and lifestyle benefits.
- Competitive Pension.
- A dynamic working environment.
- Realistic opportunities for training and development.
- Subsidised staff sales available from site
- All PPE provided
- Free carpark
Closing date for applications is 1st January 2021
To apply you can:
-send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01902 422 940.