|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
gap personnel are currently partnering a food manufacturing company based in Abergavenny and are recruiting 10 food production operatives starting immediately on a temporary ongoing basis
Working on a fast-paced production line you will be responsible for:
- Weighing and checking the quality of products on the line
- Palletising and dispatching products
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team.
- Manual handling of plant and equipment.
- Packing products into trays and feeding them down the line
This role does have a proportionate amount of manual handling and candidates will be expected to lift up to 25 kilos in a safe and efficient manner.
The shift pattern is:
- Monday 5.50am to 4.20pm
- Tuesday to Thursday 5.50am to 2.20pm
- Friday 5.50am to 12.20pm
The pay rate for the role is:
- £8.75ph basic hours
- £10.11ph overtime (Sat)
- £13.13ph overtime (Sun)
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides a secure car park, canteen with vending machine, full PPE provided.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to complete a registration is your personal identification documents and video messenger on your phone, such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
Please ensure that if you are applying for this position that you are available to start on the required dates.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job