|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||9 - 9 hour|
|Contact Name:||Neal Rodgers|
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives at a site based in Hereford and have a range of shifts available.
We have a range of permanent and fixed term roles available now.
Dependant on Permanent or temporary roles the shifts are as below:
Working Hours: Mon-Fri or Mon-Fri rotating shifts
Hourly rate: £ 9.28 to £9.33 per hour, plus additional shift premium
Experience not required as all training is given on the job. Whilst undergoing training on the job, you will also develop in the areas of food safety and health and safety!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Understand and achieve individual and department targets
- Carry out duties in line with customer specifications and requirements
- Carry out duties in line with bird welfare, food legislation, customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of the company’s quality, safety, and productivity standards.
- Meet hygiene standards individually and as part of a team
- Comply with HSE and food safety legislation
- Carry out instructions by your team leader or management to the best of your ability
- Manual handling of plant and equipment safety, once training is given
employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
- Employee benefits scheme including discount shopping vouchers and lifestyle benefits.
- Competitive Pension.
- A dynamic working environment.
- Realistic opportunities for training and development.
- Staff sales available from site
- All PPE provided
If you are looking to work in a progressive, dynamic working environment, working alongside those who take pride in delivering results. Click Apply Now!